Monday, October 4, 2010

It Gets Better Project.




This is my contribution to the It Gets Better Project.  I am honored to share this with anybody who may need to hear what I have to say.  Its a bit long, but I winged it and didn't want to do a retake because it may have taken some of the honesty out of it.  In the video, I wanted to make clear that although having support from others is a blessing, the true strength comes from within.  As cliche as that sounds, its true.

You can have all the support in the world, but without a healthy perception of self, you will not get far.  Anyhoo, hopefully this gets a clear message across to any young LGBTQ (or anybody who doesnt fit in, for that matter) that "it gets better."

For more on the origin of the It Gets Better Project, click HERE.

Harvey Champagne will also be posting his video too.

No comments:

Post a Comment