Monday, October 4, 2010

It Gets Better Project (Continued)



This is my contribution to the "It Gets Better Project." I am extremely delighted to share my story with you guys in hopes of being able to enlighten, enrich, or inspire someone to stand up and reach out to our LGBTQ youth to let them know that there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

This was a very personal moment for me but I felt it important to spread the message through my experience and remind anyone who may be dealing with intense hardships that it, in fact, does get so much better and that where I am today isn't that far away from where our troubled youth may be at the current moment.

I encourage anyone who may feel the urge to reach out and make a difference to contribute to the project like we at Street Walkers NYC have done...You can find out more about the "It Gets Better Project" by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment